Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tutorials

Tutorials are one of the best things about sharing craft ideas and recipes in the blogosphere, right? T is for Tutorials.

There aren't many here at In the Loop, but here's a compilation of what I have:

Chain Link Scarf

Curly-Q or Curlicue Scarf

Iris Folding - Paper Craft

Bead Crochet Rope Step-By-Step Tutorial

Refried Beans

Chicago Style Deep Dish Stuffed Pizza

Oreo Truffles, known around here as Bloodshot Eyeballs (2nd attempt was much prettier)

I think that's all I have. Did I miss any?

Let me know if you've tried any of these things! I'd love to see pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment love! I love your paper tutorial--what a cute idea for a Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candy at the end looks yummy! I will check out the scarf Tutorials. I would like to start some now. Thanks. Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I wasn't following your blog! I corrected that mistake...I'm following now!!! Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I've visited your blog, and I have really enjoyed seeing all your projects. I used to have more time to crochet and knit, but I don't have as much anymore. Maybe when I retire???

    Happily met you through A-Z Blogging Challenge. My blog is http://www.betterthanordinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!