Saturday, April 9, 2011

Headbands

H is for Headbands, because I can't get away from them anymore!

The headbands all started because I had a request for some. Before I knew it, a shop in a local salon wanted to sell them. Now I feel like I'm making them every free second. It's great! I just hope they keep selling.

A few of my latest creations:
The pink and brown above-left I kept without the flower and changed the pattern for a little variety. The pink one above-right and the blue one below are Yarn Bee Fleece Lite. These were fun and a nice thickness for a headband. I've since also made a hat out of the blue.
The brown and turquoise one below is Yarn Bee Boucle Traditions. I LOVE how this yarn turned out! I will definitely use it again!
And finally, the bottom right is Baby Bee Sweet Delight Pomp in color Grape Jelly! My boy liked the name of the color, and I liked how it looked with the silver thread running through it. The white flower also has a touch of silver in it, as well.

There's my latest additions to my headbands. Remember to pop back again tomorrow to find out the winner of the Hair Accessories Giveaway.

12 comments:

  1. Your headbands are very pretty! It's great to hear that you're having fun making them & that you've found so many customers for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute headbands! I can see why they are so popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those all look great. The ones made with Yarn Bee are definitely my fave- so much that I am going to have to go out and look for some myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a colour for everyone..great selection. I like the pink at the top on the right hand side..it reminds me of coconut ice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These headbands are cute! Great job! Thanks for sharing this at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE !!!! They are Adorable!!!! love them !!
    You can come visit me here http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I just watched a you tube video on how to make some yesterday. I really have to make a few for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute! I bet these look great on. Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!