I'm taking a little break from the A to Z Challenge on Sundays, so this was a great time to post my next giveaway!
Hair Coverings contacted me to do a review and giveaway for them, and I was pretty excited! It's always fun to try something new for hair, right? They have a huge variety of headbands, bandannas, scarves, hats, hair clips, accessories, etc.
They sent me two great items: An Untied Headband and a Beret. I know that I'm about to open myself up to all kinds of jokes here, but there is something wrong with the shape of my head. I don't always have good luck with scarves or ribbons tied around my head. They always seem to slip off. But they're just so pretty, I like trying them anyway!
Their Untied Headband worked very well! I tied it on when my hair was still slightly damp in the morning, and it stayed all day long. (My only problem is the horrible frizzies that have a mind of their own...ignore those.)
And the Beret? Ahhhhh...you had me at "Argyle." I'm such a fan! A couple years ago, I crocheted myself a beret, and I really love it. The one sent to me by Hair Coverings is great because it is just a little bit thinner yarn, so it's great for stylish fun without extra bulk. Such versatile colors, too!
Here's where you come in: Hair Coverings is offering one of my readers a box with $25 worth of surprise hair accessories! The rules are pretty simple, and the giveaway is open world wide!
Visit www.HairCoverings.com and comment here which items you would love to have.
For additional entries:
1) Add "http://www.HairCoverings.com" to your blogroll.
2) Join them through Google Friend Connect: Go to http://www.haircoverings.com/blog Click "Join This Site" in the Google Friend Connect box.
3) Follow them on Networked Blogs, Go to http://www.haircoverings.com/blog and click "Follow This Blog" on the Networked Blog box.
4) Add "http://www.hairproductblog.com/" to your blogroll.
5) Bookmark on Delicious: http://delicious.com/save?url=http://www.haircoverings.com
6) Follow them on twitter: Click http://twitter.com/haircoverings
7) Subscribe to their Blog feed. Click http://feeds.feedburner.com/haircoverings
8) Fan them on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/hairaccessory
9) Follow me at In the Loop publicly through Google Friend Connect (2 entries).
Comment separately for each entry and leave a valid email address!
This Giveaway ends on Sunday, April 10 at noon.