Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vinyl

V is for Vinyl because my hubby does it so well!

Turning this
into this.
Note to self: It's hard to take pictures of vinyl around the top of the room...don't do it.

Kitchen/Coffee Shop graphics

Children's rooms


Decorative tiles

Could it be that this will be my first non-crochet post of this whole A to Z Challenge?

Not if he can make this for me in vinyl:
Photobucket
Pretty please?

Found at Crochet Galore. Oh, how I love this picture. It's so sweet and pretty, but it readily admits that I have a serious problem...

9 comments:

  1. Mr Mindy is very good with his vinyl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Crochet addict vinyl!! I so want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Really like the words above the bed in the kids room. I can see where there are so many uses for vinyl (even chicken coops .. can't wait to get mine!)

    Popping in by way of the A-Z Challenge. I’m blogging at:
    Write, Wrong or Indifferent
    Marie Anne’s Missives
    In the Garden With Sow-n-Sow
    Every Day Crochet

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vinyl coffee decal is soooo cute!!! I'm book marking it for sure, would be great for my future kitchen....that I will have in 10 months! haha yay :)

    Hope you will be linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!! :) http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-whims-wednesday-4-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I especially love the coffee one because I decorated my kitchen in coffee decor. Love it!!

    Cara

    http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, you're not the only crafty one in the family! Love that coffee one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder what it be like here at in-the-loop if you ventured out of the crochet a bit...

    hmmm

    Thanks for linking to Creative Juice Thursday. Hope to see you back this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative, really like the coffee idea!!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!