Sunday, April 24, 2011

Recipe - Pasta with Artichoke and Olives

Thursday night supper was delicious!

I snagged a recipe from Mika's Pantry that sounded so simple and tasty. She has 5 easy meals listed there--check them out!

What you need:
8 oz. pasta, cooked and drained (I had an open box of large elbow noodles, Penne works, too)
14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes with oregano and basil
6 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, including marinade, diced
2.5 oz. can sliced olives, drained (or do what I did: 1 whole can olives, slice them 1/2 of them, munch on the rest...)
1/2 C. Parmesan cheese (oops, we forgot to buy that...it would have been SO good...)

In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, diced artichoke hearts with liquid, and olives. Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.

Pour over cooked pasta, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve!

Leave a little space on your plate for a slice of bread.

We all LOVED this meal! Even though a cold has been messing with his flavor-tasters lately, kiddo stamped his approval, too!

5 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I have a new link party starting up today, you should link this up. :) Here's the link: http://www.askannamoseley.com/2011/04/new-weekend-warrior-link-party.html

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has all of my favorite flavors!! I can't wait to give it a try! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by and link up to the Tuesday To Do Party.
    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-to-do-party-7-and-6-list-makers.html
    Smiles!!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks nummy!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very good! Thanks for sharing this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!