Friday, April 15, 2011

Mystery Projects

Have you ever started a project and wondered if it is really going to turn out the way you expected?

I don't particularly enjoy projects that require a lot of little parts that need to be pieced together when I'm done, but sometimes a pattern is just too cute to pass up.

Back before Christmas, that was what inspired my Mystery Project.





Have you posted a Mystery Project? Sounds like a fun game in the making. Best guess wins a prize or something!

We're halfway through the A to Z Challenge! If you haven't already, go back to G is for Giveaway and enter to win your choice of prize.

12 comments:

  1. He is something special!! Absolutely love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little croc! and now you have me intrigued about your A-Z Challenge!I'm off to investigate!

    I found you on the creative blog hop. I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely week.
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!!!!!! that's gotta be the cutest thing i've seen today. I should show this to my friend she loves frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to Take-A-Look Tuesday - I featured you today! - Mandy, www.SugarBeeCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it....is there a pattern somewhere for it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! that is awesome. you are incredibly talented.

    new follower
    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com
    p.s. saw you on tea rose home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This alligator looks fab. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :) Please join us again this Sunday starting 5 pm, PST.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking to the party! I think mystery projects the guessing part sound fun! goodbyecityhellosuburbs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mindy-

    Your lil croc is darling...

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Juice. Hope to see you back again this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!