Thursday, April 7, 2011

Features

There were so many options for the letter F: Favorite projects, Family, Fails, or even Food. But somehow features seemed like the best option for variety's sake.

My first time being featured was by Sarah at The Pumpkin Patch. She loved my tip for keeping your razors sharp. It's still one of my favorite tips. If you weren't following me back then (uh...who am I kidding, there was barely ANYone back then!), go check it out.

Next, Nicolette at Momnivore's Dilemma featured my sister's Christmas gift necklace.

My tiny Christmas Wreath was posted on All Free Christmas Crafts.

Then I had a very exciting streak of projects that were featured.

Featured by Krafty Kat, House of Hepworths, and Little Eme.

This week, I was featured at the fun Yarn It All Linky Party hosted by Kimberly from bugaboo, mini, mr & me and Mandy from Mandipidy.



Kimberly was a fan of my Pirate Hat (above), and Mandy loved my frog puppet washcloth.


Much more fun to look at Features than Fails, right?

Oh, and tomorrow is G... Hmmm...what could I think of with G? =D

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so clever. I would love to design something. I guess I am intimidated. I need to get over it, huh? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why they were featured. They're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love your froggie washcloth!!! Thanks for becoming a follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all your features! I know I have seen the beardie all over the place!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!