I finished the project!
...then I wasn't sure I should post it in case it was "seen." Hubby assured me that I should, so here it is:
I found the pattern here at Lily Sugar'n Cream patterns.
A few hints:
I used a Size G hook and did it REALLY tight. I'm hoping this will help it to keep its shape better when wet.
"Embroider" the nostrils BEFORE you put it all together. grrrr. You could do the eyes, too, but they weren't as bad.
I used worsted weight cotton for the body of the frog. I used regular cotton (HL I Love This Cotton) for the mouth. Since that will be that part that mostly touches baby's precious skin, I wanted it really soft.