Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My love of all things cute and little

Growing up, my friend and I always loved to find normal things in very cute and little sizes. Things like a tiny little screwdriver--completely practical for certain jobs, but we thought they were SO cute! I still remember that she had a little (smaller than the palm of her hand) dictionary that she had in her backpack in high school. I'm sure it didn't have every word imaginable in there, but it was fun! My hubby brought home a little Croc keychain and a Converse All-Star keychain because I love shoes, and I love tiny things.

So, you can imagine my delight when we came across this little beauty in our container of mushrooms for supper yesterday:

Awww!

OK, cute moment over. I'll try not to use "little tiny cute" in combination again for a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!