Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby Boy Blanket

I finished another blanket. I had been working on this one for far too long, mostly because I couldn’t decide how I wanted to border it. I didn’t want to go buy more yarn, so I ended up using a combination of some I already had. I’m very happy with the finished product!

This pattern is a combination of bobbles (made by tr, dc, sc) and front- and back-post dc for the border.

The whole blanket is crocheted two-strands together (for extra warmth–it gets cold around here in winter!) using size J hook.

Here’s a closer view of the fpdc and bpdc around the border.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the way the border turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blanket is beautiful! I made one similar to this and ended up adding a navy blue border to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Lucky little boy to receive it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!