Friday, April 13, 2012

Little Quackers Pattern

I recently tested this pattern for Lazy Daisy Crochet. It's Quackers the Baby Duck, and he's a smaller sized cuddle blanket.

Look how cute he is!

I keep thinking he needs some little smile lines around his beak to make him even cuter. But I hate to mess with a good thing!

Her pattern is for sale here. Go check out her blog --she has some amazing giveaways pretty regularly! She's currently celebrating her followers with a great giveaway package.

5 comments:

  1. This is very cute...I wish this was around when my daughter was a baby...she's 14...too old? ;O)
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny, Joanne! ...how does she feel about ducks now at 14? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from another Wisconsin crocheter/blogger! I like the idea of the smile lines. What a fun little blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it!!! At first glance, I thought it was a potholder, like a happy piece of toast LOL - but then when you said it's a blanket, it's even cuter! I have to get back into crocheting - and blogging - been gone too long! Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!