Monday, April 2, 2012

Carrot Egg Cozy

I put together a quick little project on Friday, and it was so fun!

The idea was presented by Megan of Crochet Every Day. When I saw the pattern for the little carrot, I knew right away I had some orange yarn that was calling me to make this project.

Here's the result!
There's a little plastic egg inside of it. Can't you just imagine a basket full of these little guys? Adorable.

She has some other patterns for egg cozies, too. If I'm feeling like I have a few extra minutes, I might try the chicken next...

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! What a fun little project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super cute! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sweet. Love it! Thanks for visiting my blog.
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. kajsdflk Too cute. I need to make one ASAP. I don't think I've ever done an egg cozy before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! whodathunk of carrot egg cozies?! way awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is about the cutest thing I have ever seen.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!