Thursday, May 19, 2011

Iris Folding - Square

Once you get out all your paper, scissors, X-acto knife, and everything, you want to make more than one project. So while I made Mother's Day cards (second picture coming...), I made some samples for a friend.

Here's the square.
I really liked how the bright colors turned out for this with the silver-Sharpied border.

It would make so much more sense if you could feel the texture of these and see the 3-D look of it. If you want to give it a try, check out my tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is incredible! Thanks for sharing! I am definitely going to try my hand at this. I bookmarked your page so that I an find this again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool looking!!! I love your choice of fabrics. Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!