Monday, September 17, 2012

Packer Headbands for Toddlers

My dear sister-in-law asked me to make some Packer headbands for my little niece's birthday coming up. They are far from Wisconsin, so they love to show their Packer pride whenever they can.

Once again, I was so excited to see what she thought of them that I forgot to take pictures first. Good thing she snapped one for me before she shared some with friends and family!

They sure are fun to make for little girls, even if they don't actually last long on the head... ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Love them. So cute. Wish I can make too not for my sons but for me or as a gift.

    I am new follower. Hope you can visit my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the colors!!!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/02/submarine-sunday-20.html#more

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!