Friday, September 14, 2012

Mickey Coasters

When I found a pattern for Mickey Mouse coasters, I knew they'd make a perfect gift. The circles flew together quickly, but then my putziness caused the ears to be floating separately from the heads for far too long.

They're finally done!!!!

...and we don't have a camera in the house. Isn't that the way it goes? ;-) So this is the best we get for now.

Yeah! What a relief to cross that project off the list. Do you ever have those projects that only take 20 minutes to finish but weigh on your mind for days or weeks nagging at you to be completed?

8 comments:

  1. They're so cute. I hope the person you give these to doesn't have a cat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I wonder who they're for....
    And yes, I hate those 'easy, fast' projects that hang over you 'till they are done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am THE SLOWEST finisher around!

    Might have to make these for the niece who wants a set of Mickey and Minnie hats for her kids :0}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! I'm with you, Paula. It's always that assembly that drives me nuts! That's why I generally avoid any panel patterns. ;-) These would be perfect to make for your niece! You could even put a little Minnie Mouse bow on a couple of them. Adorable. =)

      Delete
  4. I just Googled and located a free pattern for these - TOTALLY MAKING ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Mindy! I think small projects just fall off the radar of priorities..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE anything Disney! These are so cute! and yes, it seems that every project lately has been interupted and put on the back burner.
    have a great weekend!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee, I think we are sisters from different mothers!! lol. J/K. I'm that way too. Why do we do that to ourselves???

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!