Monday, March 19, 2012

Packers Football Orders

These Headbands and Neckwarmers were ordered quite a while ago. I'm finally posting them because I'm a slacker.

I started with this one in a Shadowbox Pattern I created:
Hubby pointed out (in all his Packer wisdom) that adding a little white would keep it from looking too Retro-Packer. He's so brilliant!
It definitely brightened it up.

So I kept that up for the Headband/Earwarmers, too.


I wasn't really sure about that football. I probably wouldn't do it again, but she seemed to like it.

It definitely appears that spring is coming, so maybe the Headband and Neckwarmer making will slow down a bit so I can post all I've been making. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I like the football on the head band . . she will get tons of compliments on it . . and I like everything . . throw back and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all nice! And you did really good on the football!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the football details! The patern is awesome!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions! I'll reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for visiting!