This first hat has a beautiful butterfly/bow look on the front. Pattern found here.
Two coordinating hats with a removable flower that matches either one. Patterns here and here.
This hat ended up being a little too tight around the brim, so I frogged it and made two new ones in its place. Hopefully I took pictures... ;-)
This is a SUPER soft yarn with very light pastel flecks in it. Pattern found here.
Ugh...this hat. I absolutely love this yarn. I've used it for other projects, and it's wonderful! So imagine my disappointment when pattern after pattern just wouldn't work! I eventually created something mostly based off of this pattern.
These hats were intended to be versatile for use with or without flower embellishments as well as allowing a variety of choices each day. It's gotten warm enough now that these are mostly useless for the time being, but that's OK! Hopefully as she continues to heal, these will just end up in the winter clothing bin!